- Make Reservation
- Guest Rooms
- Afternoon Tea
- Spa at St Julien
- Events & Entertainment
- Meetings & Celebrations
Complete our ONLINE APPLICATION
Summary : The Turndown Attendant is responsible for cleaning and supplying late check-out rooms and providing turn down services according to the standards of the St. Julien Hotel & Spa.
- Stock all carts daily with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens, and transports to assigned guest room and positions securely.
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces in accordance with OSHA and hotel regulations
- Clean and/or provide turndown to assigned quota of rooms according to supervisor.
- Handle and removed soiled linens and trash safely and correctly, and according to hotel procedures.
- Replace all guest amenities as needed
- Follows St Julien’s Environmental Commitment and disposes of waste and recycling according to standards.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience highly preferred
Must have PM availability along with weekends and holidays.