- Make Reservation
- Guest Rooms
- Afternoon Tea
- Spa at St Julien
- Events & Entertainment
- Meetings & Celebrations
In Room Dining Server and Dispatcher
Complete our ONLINE APPLICATION
The In Room Dining Server/Dispatcher is responsible for answering guest calls, correctly taking the order, inputting the order, and setting up the tray/cart to the proper standards. They must also deliver all room service orders in a prompt, friendly, complete and professional manner.
The IRD Server/Dispatcher will also work some shifts as a Lobby Server servicing the Hotel Lobby.
- Takes guest’s order; inputs order into computer; ensures that order is correct before hanging up
- Sets up tray and cart for food delivery; Ensures guest’s order is complete before delivery.
- Delivers food and beverage orders in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Collects trays and carts after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Consistently ensures that rooms and corridors are free of tables and trays.
- Continually looks for things that need to be done; be proactive by preparing for future orders, polishing silverware, folding napkins, and asking for things to do.
- Arranges the set-up and delivery of amenities as requested.
- Keeps in room dining area clean and stocked
- Follows St Julien’s Environmental Commitment and disposes of waste and recycling according to standards.
Part Time position available
Must have open availability including nights, weekends and holidays.
Serving experience required, barista experience a plus