- Make Reservation
- Guest Rooms
- Afternoon Tea
- Spa at St Julien
- Events & Entertainment
- Meetings & Celebrations
Complete our ONLINE APPLICATION
Summary: The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing preventative maintenance routines on all physical hotel equipment. Uses equipment documentation, safely and properly uses hand and power tools, and selects techniques to maintain all equipment in a high state of cleanliness and operational readiness.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs all preventive maintenance routines in guest.
- Performs preventive maintenance routines on all building equipment and systems.
- Selects and properly and safely use a wide variety of hand and power tools to complete preventive maintenance tasks.
- Completely records all maintenance actions and compiles and maintains detailed records and files of all routines and all actions performed on all building equipment.
- Assists with snow & ice removal during cold weather conditions
- Assists other department personnel with projects and repairs.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor.
3 years experience minimum
Must be available to work evenings